Photo via: tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- msl_jun06_romanshade.jpg How to make your own Roman Shades. Note to self: use the blackout curtains for this but box them in and over lap third panel in the center.
- FILL STICK A rub-on putty and wax stick that fixes and eliminates scars, scratches, gouges, and abrasions on furniture, picture frames, abrasions on furniture, picture frames, leather, plastics and paneling. Accepts any type of top coat. Note: Colors are approximate representations of actual colors using modern process techniques. Variations may occur. (Click the link to access colors, training videos and step-by-step instructions for this product!)
- Change the look of an old pillow, give new life to a faded awning, or make a dull rug a fun new hue – the possibilities are endless for you to Spray it New! Simply Spray works great both inside and ou
- benjamin moore hc-105 rockport gray wall color – Sink is big enough for two people to use at the same time…. Not a bad idea for a bathroom that will not fit two separate sinks. (Kids bathroom) also like the half brick wall
- that gorgeous accent rug!!! a bathtub podium from my dreams. credit: at-the-corner-down-the-street @ tumblr
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures. homedecor
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!