Photo via: airslie.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether its the center of your living room or tucked away in the den, a TV stand should suit your needs and blend into your homes decor. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- Live Oaks – Charleston, So Carolina, USA
- Youd never guess that this color-coordinated reading nook is tucked on the side of a dining room—making it the ideal spot to recline after a big meal.
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- I could make this…a tuck away and drag where/when I need it.
- Want to hide away those ugly wires? Use a shoebox
- These DIY mid century planners well your turn your home to a chic desert get away with the colors.
- Get organized with getting laundry put away with the Laundry Room Ladder. Its easy to build and will my your laundry life easier!
- Egyptians greatest gift given to the world. Seeing the pyramids took my breath away, for it was an amazing sight to see.
- PAINTED COUNTERS – DO SOME RESEARCH IF YOU DON’T WANT TO REPLACE COUNTERTOPS RIGHT AWAY (http://www.hgtv.com/design/rooms/bathrooms/painting-your-countertops-for-a-new-look)
- Dont hunt through mountains of cardboard boxes. Instead, take a few minutes to transfer ingredients and snacks into clear canisters so you can skip reading labels – and inspire a uniform tidiness. Plus, youll keep mice away from your cookies and crackers. See more at Classy Clutter » – HouseBeautiful.com
- concession stand LOVE IT! keep the candy behind glass and lock and key to keep my kiddos away though! love the little chalkboard menu detail