Photo via: mjginteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- French Linen Annie Sloan on Coffee Table – Finding Silver Pennies
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- Perfect Trim on Doors, Windows and Base Moldings – Step by Step: The Family Handyman
- Stumped on how transition between your baseboards and door trim? Add a plinth block! This simple architectural detail is easy to install and will totally change the look of your doors. – thehandymansdaughter.com
- bulky molding without the cost: take your most affordable crown molding and put that on your wall; then add trim molding a few inches below your crown molding; caulk the seams, sand and paint all trim the same color
- Window Trim Detail – already got all the molding I need to do a similiar look (on 3 windows and 1 door) for only $5 from Craigslist. Score! | followpics.co
- walls textures inspiration | Faux Pallet Wall It’s made from thin pieces of actual wood – You just trim, peel and stick it up on your wall.
- Perfect Trim on Doors, Windows and Base Moldings
- Contemporary living room featuring Metries Fashion Forward molding and trim collection on
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- Haynes Wood Grey on weatherboards white trim and black front door and steps, then just add greenery. exteriorpaintcolours