Photo via: designaglow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- Old door turned into a corner shelf diy-craft-ideas – Im totally doing this!
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper. Totally doing this.
- Staircase Remodel Totally going to do this. Plan on ripping carpet and doing the real deal anyway so if this works and saves me a boat load of money….bonus!!
- CAMPING IDEA: Every time you go, find a rock and write a memory from that trip. LOVE this! | campinglivezcampinglivez
- DIY Sonnenspiegel – ich zeige dir zwei Varianten für einen selbst gemachten Sonnenspiegel im Boho Style. Inkl. einer Low Budget Version für nur 5 Euro!
- I would love to travel to Paris, France one day! This city seems so beautiful and I have heard the food is great too! I would love to travel here one day!
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- panelled staircase … this would be transformative in a builder grade entry. totally do-able!
- Im so glad I read this! Such good reminders about how to decorate when you move into a new house. Id totally be guilty of making these mistakes.
- This kind of project is totally up my alley… a DIY lipstick thumb drive!