Photo via: camerasandchaos.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One mans trash is another mans treasure! Learn how to have a good eye for your soon-to-be treasure with these awesome tips! yardsale diy thrifting howdoesshe.com
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- How to — antique dresser turned bathroom vanity.. Check. Already have the antique vanity that we are using 😉
- Hang towel rods upside down to use as unexpected hanging storage in the laundry room or a broom closet.
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- A new look for an old dresser. What an amazing look!!! I think that I would change the knobs to chunky clear glass ones….or green glass. This is fusible web directly fuse the fabric onto the front of the dresser drawers.
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.