Photo via: tiffanylampsshop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Top five interior design styles infographic
- Interior stylist Anna Smith shares her most recent design for a modern, eclectic bohemian bedroom and how you can get the look!
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.
- I think the most common question I am asked on the blog and social media is what paint color I used in any given space. Actually, it’s the most common question I am asked in person, too (regarding interior design, that is). Paint colors can be hard, and they obviously set the tone for the …
- Latest Interior Bedroom Designs Trends 2015
- Breathtaking 100+ Baby Girl Nursery Design Ideas https://mybabydoo.com/2017/03/28/100-baby-girl-nursery-design-ideas/ There are various types of baby hampers available of unique style. Your infant must feel comfortable in her or his room and they need to recognize the…
- Two arms Macramé Plant Hanger White Tiara in unbleached poly cotton twisted cord (off- white color), perfect for 8- 9” (20-23 cm) diameter x 4(10 cm) height plant pot. Plant pot not included. Size: 39 ½” (100 cm) ) overall length (top of the hanger to end of its tassel) Shipping: I ship worldwide, the item will be shipped within 5-7 days of receiving payment. The standard method is registered air mail (by Thailand Post), typically delivered within 10-14 business days from ship date dependi…
- Attics: They’re not just for crazy uncles anymore. In fact, interior designer Veneta Nikolova and architect Dimitar Karanikolov have exploded the notion of what an attic apartment can be with this smartly sumptuous loft in Sofia, Bulgaria. The two-year Loft 9b project yielded amazingly clever results. For starters, there’s a large dark cube that conceals the bathroom that sits on top of the building’s elevator shaft. The cube’s walls are just 16mm thin, with custom made concrete panels on the inside.
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- Doing this 100%!! DIY black walnut butcher block counter tops. (DIY Butcher Block counter top, repaint cabinet, tile back splash, paint appliances… see previous pin).
- Best of Curbly: 17 of Marchs Most Popular Posts » Curbly | DIY Design Community
- 35 Decorating Secrets from Top Interior Designers. Ive learned from experience that this is true! interesting ideas : )