Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to do this with an old dresser…take the flimsy back off and replace with stained 2x4s or 1x4s. Same look as this photo.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- DIY Door Casings. Probably not the style I would use (Id want stained wood with art deco geometrics, or Spanish tile, depending on the rest of the house)–but a good place to start.
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30…
- This purchase is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD This means your purchase can be enjoyed instantly in the form of a digital file. You control how it is printed // You choose what size I N C L U D E D F I L E S — Instructions — PDF (this is entirely editable so you can choose how large (or small) you want to take your print — Surprise complimentary PDF – a little thank you from us 🙂 — Honeymoon Hotel Thank You coupon code (with a rather generous discount code off your next purchase) Once your purc…
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- Paint a bookshelf, take the back off, and place metal tiles on the back. This looks beautiful.
- How to Replace a Fluorecent Box Light and Shave 30 Years Off Your Kitchen | The Kim Six Fix