Photo via: sarahsprojects.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy the wood plaques at Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge your photo onto them.
- Buy the wood plaques at Hobby Lobby for $1 each, paint and mod podge your photo onto them…Love this! @ Home Interior Ideas
- How to mod podge on canvas and make your own fun art work with a stencil @Debbiedoos
- using tissue paper on canvas-I want to try this on paper, for a background
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Decorate your own candle using paper punches and Mod Podge matte – DIY home decor – spring decorating
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co
- DIY Canvas Photo gallery on a budget– wow. I am definitely going to have a grand baby wall
- Cover old tables with fabric and use mod podge to seal.
- DIY Miracle Concrete Patio Cleaner from: i should be mopping the floor. Gonna give this a go on the front porch Driveway need to have this
- Confetti bowl with Mod Podge looks fun and easy
- Loving this Curiosity Wrapped Canvas on zulily! zulilyfinds for Brooke? Or make similar using pic of Little Bit?