Photo via: bakerella.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- little kawaii stuff
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- Best of Home and Garden: DIY Vertical Plant Hanger – I Heart Nap Time
- Its time to start thinking about decorating. To get you in the mood, I have compiled a list of ten decorating ideas for Fall.
- Sundae Scoop Top 20 Desserts I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time – Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- After I am looking for some ideas for my denim project, I’ve collected a lot of pictures from the internet. Ohmy, if I have more time… Here are some useful stuff, if you are looking for…
- With a little bit of creativity, there are so many clever ways to use broken appliances, old furniture, or even everyday household items.
- DIY Door Casings. Probably not the style I would use (Id want stained wood with art deco geometrics, or Spanish tile, depending on the rest of the house)–but a good place to start.
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf // Use this clever and functional toilet paper holder to keep small handy bathroom accessories or to create attractive displays. 15+ toilet paper ideas and diys. love the versatility of some of these.
- Upholstering Instructions at Better Homes and Gardens. In a nutshell: Strip the chair of its original fabric and use the pieces as pattern. Then pin the pieces wrong sides out onto the chair. Remove pinned cover and sew it together, with welting reinforcing the seams. Put sewn cover back on the chair. It should fit like a glove!