Photo via: inhonorofdesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Black and White Bathroom | How to get a black and white bathroom on a budget. All products are from the Home Depot and come together in this modern bathroom design, bringing in wood tones, greenery, black faucets, pattern tile, and marble. Get the look for less with this source guide!
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- Modern Copper decor trend: decor and shopping ideas | Maisons du Monde
- arkee creative interior design, private residence bathroom in melbournes inner north. Subway tiles + oak timber + marble + copper pendants
- 10 tips if you want to DIY your own tile backsplash.
- Arabesque Selene tile backsplash with espresso cabinets and granite.:
- Painted tile backsplash from A Beautiful Mess
- light cabinets, dark counter, oak floors, neutral tile black splash. – but with dark backsplash
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.
- Here are three ways to incorporate this year’s coolest hue in your home. It could be a calming blue tile backsplash, coastal gray-blue wall paint, or cheerful bright blue throw pillows. We’ll show you how to integrate this on-trend color into your home décor.
- Not only is this awesome bar Calacatta Nuvo, but so is the backsplash frame surrounding the dynamic 3D tile. The door, by Trustile Doors, plays perfectly off the cabinetry. Wow-worthy design by Phil Kean Design Group.
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!