Photo via: whattreasuresawait.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 16 home decor bloggers share how they incorporate flea market and thrift store finds into their homes and so much more. Over 256 tips, tricks and decorating advice.
- Find frames from a thrift store, attach wood to all sides, paint and hang on wall. New and creative shelves
- Love this! Perfect place to use the dresser I just saw and wanted from the thrift store
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea to upcycle thrift store finds for a farmhouse style bathroom.
- DIY Funny Functional Storage or Craft Supplies from a $9.50 Thrift Store Drawer . More
- I could $ store and thrift shop frames in different styles and glitter blast in gold silver and white for the pictures/fun facts
- Thrift Store Furniture Makeovers • Tutorials and ideas!
- Farmtastic Farmhouse Thrift Store Makeovers
- ReFab Diaries: Upcycle: Book folding – Free patterns,. Saw these in a wonderful boutique in town, very pricey. Now I know what to do those long winter nights with my thrift store old books. It will be meditative.
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar …
- girl scout swap ideas for brownies | Girl Scouts and Camping