Photo via: target.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out How to Make a Gold DIY Bar Cart by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/how-to-make-a-gold-diy-bar-cart/
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Candy/ sweets bar; Formal event decor: black and white stripes with gold
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- This Industrial DIY Printer Cart is simple to build yourself and is so pretty and functional
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- how to turn an armoire into a bar – Google Search
- Master Bedroom Closet – top shelf/ bar would have to be lower for my shortness!
- Learn how to build a Patio Bar! Free Plans, Video Tutorial, and Inspiration 🙂 This will be a hit at your next barbecue! Cheers – DIY PETE
- DIY lemonade station – Make your own lemonade bar. Great for a summer celebration; kids birthday, baby shower, book club. Blueberry mint, key limeade, raspberry lemonade