Photo via: decor8blog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints
- Thoughts from Alice: Eclectic Bohemian Bedroom Reveal
- Thoughts from Alice: The Perfect Casual Seating Solution for Small Space Decorating
- painted door and front porch makeover by Bella Tucker Decorative Finishes with Royal Design Studio stencils on concrete floor
- Unfinished Basement Ideas For Making the Space Look and Feel Good || Tips for what to use the space for (laundry room, living space), decorating on a budget, styling the ceiling, and what to do with the walls.
- Warm up to our cozy winter bedroom, perfect for those days when you just want to nest. Snuggle into the velvet cushions and dive into a good book with the help of a brass task light on your beside table. Discover endless possibilities for bedroom styling in-store today.
- For my studio perhaps? Pics of awesome people that have passed through… Just a thought lol
- ceramic + sharpies = simple DIY gifts. Next time I see these plates on sale…
- WOODY Basic Shade + CableONE Lamp (SET) by So Polish on Etsy
- Reclaimed wood + hooks + jars = charm found on Junkie Joeys Facebook page
- Laundry room makeover on a TINY budget + the rest of the house is full of DIY greats!