Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- River bend table 06/17/14. cherry wood hemlock river stones epoxy by dave burrow
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to … Read More →
- would love to make this to store my veges and fruits in the kitchen, or even as an outdoor planter…looks easy enough to build.
- Use wood glue and a stencil to block the stain on wood. This would make awesome art made out of pallets.
- 2 hrs to make and $24. I. Am. Making. This. Its an awesome DIY table that seems totally doable.
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- DIY wood plank kitchen table picture step by step ~ would also be really really awesome for kitchen counters!!! Stained black with high gloss protectant over them….. Hummmm…..
- River rock going through table top, router out wood then use rock and pour resin into remaining space
- 10 Creative Ideas to Make an Outdoor Oasis for Kids this Summer | Apartment Therapy
- What an awesome table, and plans Don seem that difficult. Wish I had room for a table this big.
- DYI table 2 love the legs and having a place to put your feet up. I think this would work really well an art studio
- I like the idea of an outdoor chalkboard so kids can color without being out front of the driveway or blocking the patio when people are over. If I put it under the deck, it would even be protected from washing clean right away.