Photo via: idlights.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- I dont think the desk area is wide enough for file drawers on either lower side, but one would be great with cupboards above.
- great way to hang antique window. Perfect timing for the window I just bought. 🙂
- AHA! This is the one! The way to arrange the newly built in fridge and cupboards that go flush to the corner. Only flip it to have the fridge on the right and we are set. Yay! The Shabby Nest: 31 Days of All Things Home: My New House Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration~
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- So asked for a leg drawing tutorial. SO here ya go girl! Have fun! Hope this helps other people too! Sorry for the kinda crummy quality I did it pretty quick and on my computer, which Im not that …
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- This is fantastic. I would lay in that bath for hours watching it rain on the roof above.
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- DIY BACKLIT PICTURE FRAME…so going to do this with something other than the torka sticks, maybe some of my vintage jewelery. A great way to light an area and showcase various items. Be creative!
- Creating a kids art wall. This would be so adorable in a kids play room. Corner area where they can draw and painting all day. Then display their work for all to see.
- Organize Your Pantry: DIY Lazy Susan Pantry: This would be great for a small kitchen with limited storage space.