Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Music notes 5x7Area Rug- I want this for our music themed nursery! It would be perfect for baby Lyric.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- This Knightsbridge Chesterfield proves that it’s possible to have a living room that is equally gorgeous as is it comfortable! When decorating, select staple pieces that are neutral in color and style, like this classic tufted linen sofa, so it will be easy to mix up your look without spending a fortune.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- No-sew faux roman shade. This is a simple and clever method. Perfect for our rental because it requires no drilling or making holes on the wall.
- Chevron grey and white striped sheer curtains… will probably end up getting this because its perfect for what I need it for
- My latest cushion design completed this afternoon, Ill be writing the instructions over the next few days for my Etsy shop. www.lillyblossom.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/pages/LillyBlossom/198273526881067?ref=hl
- Decorate for any occasion without spending all the money and effort. This party garland using cupcake liners from thesouthencouture.com is perfect to make within minutes and for only dollars.
- I LOVE choosing paint colors – the fan decks, the paint store, the paint swatches. It can be a fun process but it can also be frustrating as well. I’ll be doing a house tour on the blog this year and I thought that a paint tour would be a fun way to kick… (read more…)
- You will forever be my always rustic reclaimed pallet wood sign. Perfect for any marriage or engagement. This would be a perfect gift for wedding, anniversary, valentines day or just because. Made of
- Today is a good day for a good day This wood sign is perfect for any room in your home! Hand Painted and made in Harlem, GA. Font is available in brown (like pictured) or black. Please indicate in the note to seller your choice in font color. If your choice is not noted your order will be completed in brown. Size: 12 1/2 x 24 1/2 Production time: 2 Weeks from order date
- General purpose scissors, soft grip 215mm / 8.5 in.–Lefty scissors,so theyll actually be comfortable in my hand! Ill have to buy these someday…