Photo via: abeautifulmess.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →
- This Knightsbridge Chesterfield proves that it’s possible to have a living room that is equally gorgeous as is it comfortable! When decorating, select staple pieces that are neutral in color and style, like this classic tufted linen sofa, so it will be easy to mix up your look without spending a fortune.
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- Life Hack: How to Hang Perfectly Level Decor on Walls. This would have saved me SO much time and frustration if I would have known about this trick before now!
- Creating a kids art wall. This would be so adorable in a kids play room. Corner area where they can draw and painting all day. Then display their work for all to see.
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- So you don’t have a clue about how much lighting you need for your room or anything at all about lighting 101? Click through to get the 411 on the interior design tips to teach you just how much lighting you need in your room and the FREE PDF including 2 bonus tips on how to create a lighting scheme for your room.
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…