Photo via: mrkate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ey matey, eres a room for ya, Captn Pete says come on down the gangplank to this special treasure a pirate bed and first mates bunk with a pegleg stool and treasure chest to boot. Its every boys dream!, Boys Rooms Design
- DIY Makeup Beauty Prints make up wall art vanity art decor // Pinterest: pearlxoxoxo
- 7 Home Hacks That Will Make Your Friends Jealous refinery29 http://www.revlon.refinery29.com/easy-home-decor-diy-materialsslide-4 Sheepskin RugsIn this ingenious DIY, designer Bianca Hall upholsters midcentury side tables with sheepskin, producing what she calls “It Stools” — a nod to the Addams Family’s hair-covered cousin. …
- DIY upholstered bed! Includes materials list, costs and complete step-by-step instructions! Add a couple nightstands and you have a complete designer-inspired bedroom set.
- How to flatten bottles…make cutting boards or small serving trays, awesome! 1Make sure the toaster oven is on a surface where the sides are not touching anything else. 2Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the tray to hold the bottle in place and then place the bottle with the label up on the tray.3Close the toaster oven and set the temperature f
- Faux Fur Vanity Stool Makeover for $35 – I love this!
- DIY Makeup Vanity @ Made2Style
- DIY Wine Rack From Recycled Pallet This storage idea is perfect for wine lovers who dont leave their wine unconsumed for too long. BUT you can definitely make use of this pallet wine rack in slightly different ways! Know more about our ideas for this pallet wine rack and learn how to make one on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/11/02/wine-rack-from-a-recycled-pallet/
- We took the guessing out of home decorating. Get inspired by these eclectic bohemian home styles, and then shop the look! These one-of-a-kind pieces add worldly style to any space, whether you’re in your first apartment or your dream home. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- For the decoration lovers, here is an idea for decorating the home in a unique way with the repurposed wood pallet planter in which the flower of different colors can be placed for the appealing look. There are 3 layers in the planter and as many planters can be created as required for the decoration.
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.