Photo via: makingitinthemountains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super cute AND functional, this rustic DIY twine dispenser is full of farmhouse charm and takes just minutes to whip up! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- DIY Simple Spring Wreath, This wreath is so simple and it only cost a few dollars to make!
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- Create this sweet + simple faux succulent bird cage planter in just minutes! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- This DIY square planter box took just minutes to make and there are SO many ways put it work!
- Y’all! I am soooo cracking up! It is 11:23 pm EST, so I have less than forty minutes to write this post and it count for the write31days challenge! ACK! This is the first time I have had time to sit down on my computer, but I am not complaining one bit. I didn’t […]
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- This farmhouse Summer tablescape took just minutes to create and makes for the perfect backdrop for your Summer dining! www.makingitinthemountains.com
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.