Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Download and print this free printable Good Things Come to Those Who Hustle wall art for your home or office! Directions: Unlock the files. Once you unlock the files (by sharing, liking, following), the download buttons will appear. Click the download button below to download the PDF file. Press print. PERMITTED USE: This file is…
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- Home maintenance isn’t usually at the top of my to-do list, but I recognize how important it is. Skipping or forgetting to take care of your home can result in even bigger costs later. Here are 5 home maintenance jobs you can’t afford to skip! 1 – Cleaning Out Your Gutters You’ll want to clean …
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- How to flatten bottles…make cutting boards or small serving trays, awesome! 1Make sure the toaster oven is on a surface where the sides are not touching anything else. 2Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the tray to hold the bottle in place and then place the bottle with the label up on the tray.3Close the toaster oven and set the temperature f
- A little glue is needed in most woodworking projects, but how do you know which one to use? Learn the different varieties of wood glue, and how to choose which you’ll need to complete your next masterpiece!