Photo via: classyclutter.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Y’all! I am soooo cracking up! It is 11:23 pm EST, so I have less than forty minutes to write this post and it count for the write31days challenge! ACK! This is the first time I have had time to sit down on my computer, but I am not complaining one bit. I didn’t […]
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- AHA! This is the one! The way to arrange the newly built in fridge and cupboards that go flush to the corner. Only flip it to have the fridge on the right and we are set. Yay! The Shabby Nest: 31 Days of All Things Home: My New House Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration~
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- My husband and I have painted a wall or two in our history. The first house we rented was pee yellow (the entire thing!) when we moved in. We asked the landlord if we could paint it, hoping to make it more livable. Over the years, we painted a few …
- Hi friends! It’s that time again!! My mantel is all decked out for spring in farmhouse, fresh florals. All of the Christmas and winter decor has been (finally) put up in the attic. I always have a few stragglers that I miss the first time I put it all up. (Don’t miss the giveaway at the …
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.