Photo via: m.domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small Bathroom modern farmhouse – dark vanity with wood ceiling and countertops, and patterned tile floor
- DIY Tutorial- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tiles- Full Bathroom Makeover by Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- Whether your space is big or small, get inspired to create a gorgeous walk-in shower in your bathroom. We’ve rounded up our favorite ideas that will help you turn your bathroom into a master retreat that features a beautiful shower.
- Patterned Paint Roller in Spring Bird Design,by Its Not Wallpaper Patterned Paint Rollers. $22.00, via Etsy. (This is so cool!)
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.
- Oh my. This is so gorgeous! House Love: see our Victorian library
- Never gonna happen but this is gorgeous
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- Omg!! This will make the room sooo tidy!! Dont know if I want it but look how cool!!!
- Ikea Hack Map Table – It is so easy to upcycle and transform a plain Ikea side table with some map wrapping paper and make this gorgeous map table.
- This living room is so collected and cozy! Love the pink couch, brass light and dowel chairs for a gorgeous, fresh look!
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.