Photo via: buildsomething.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Whether its the center of your living room or tucked away in the den, a TV stand should suit your needs and blend into your homes decor. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Use this simple workbench plan to build a sturdy, tough workbench thatll last for decades. It has drawers and shelves for tool storage. Its inexpensive. And even a novice can build it in one day. Get your simple workbench plans at http://www.familyhandyman.com/DIY-Projects/Woodworking/Workbenches/simple-workbench-plans
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- Step by step DIY project about how to build a storage bed frame. Best use of space of your room! If you have basic power tools (circular saw, drill machinery, electrical screwdriver) and know the basic woodworking skills, you could get the job done by yourself in just a weekend.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- Pocket offices such as this one are extremely popular with homebuyers. This storage and display space uses a previously unused area under the stairs. The project fits beautifully into this home because its style and materials echo cabinets, trim, paint colors and clean lines found throughout the house.