Photo via: this-old-stomping-ground.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Both sets of candle decor on the ground would be perfect next to entertainment stand.
- Christmas at the beach – With the kids in the back ground?
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- DIY homemade recipe to refinish furnitures. Hitting a good yard sale or flea market and finding great old furniture is such fun. The problem however, is in refinishing that furniture. This method is all natural!
- How to Install a Decorative Wall Niche | This Old House
- This fabulous apartment, in some cool old converted warehouse in TriBeCa or NoHo (or best of all, on Bond Street) – I think its my absolute dream apartment! I wish I knew where this picture was taken. I want to live there!
- A new look for an old dresser. What an amazing look!!! I think that I would change the knobs to chunky clear glass ones….or green glass. This is fusible web directly fuse the fabric onto the front of the dresser drawers.
- this old window frame topped by a shelf would be great to frame a quilt scrap or black and white family photos
- Want to do this with an old dresser…take the flimsy back off and replace with stained 2x4s or 1x4s. Same look as this photo.
- GREAT Idea for the Old Painted Wndows we have NOW @FirehouseAntiques in New Harmony, IN! Lovin this old window repurpose 3 NewHarmony Vintage http://architecturalartdesigns.com
- Easily transform old wood into this stylish DIY farmhouse floor mirror for your living room decor.
- Someday I will build this! Tile designed to look like old barn wood.