Photo via: duitang.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its difficult to decorate your home when you dont know the rules (or dont care for them), but they are there to help you decorate with purpose. Indeed, following well established principles of d…
- What an awesome table, and plans Don seem that difficult. Wish I had room for a table this big.
- Omg!! This will make the room sooo tidy!! Dont know if I want it but look how cool!!!
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- I really like the tile on the wall. Modern, retro, soft, Hollywood glam, unusual…I dont know how to describe it, I just know I want it 😉
- I dont know where Id put this, but it needs to be made.
- I dont know if Id decorate my own house like this, but I love it just the same.
- diy kitchen idea ( Oh gee could I please have someone come over and do this for ME??? looks awesome and efficient!
- THIS. We dont have any overhead lights in our room, so we act like college kids do and hang fairy lights everywhere. This would be so wonderful though, and look so much better!
- DIY Wine Rack From Recycled Pallet This storage idea is perfect for wine lovers who dont leave their wine unconsumed for too long. BUT you can definitely make use of this pallet wine rack in slightly different ways! Know more about our ideas for this pallet wine rack and learn how to make one on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/11/02/wine-rack-from-a-recycled-pallet/
- Medium gray. I dont know why, but gray and yellow seem to be made for each other. Many people are hesitant to use yellow but when put with gray, it just works. You can create a cheery space by using a soft mid-tone gray with vivid yellow accents. Paint Pick: North Star 6246 by Sherwin-Williams
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of