Photo via: vintagerevivals.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- This Knightsbridge Chesterfield proves that it’s possible to have a living room that is equally gorgeous as is it comfortable! When decorating, select staple pieces that are neutral in color and style, like this classic tufted linen sofa, so it will be easy to mix up your look without spending a fortune.
- Love these strawberry milkshake hues! This faux marble wallpaper design combines beautiful pastel pink hues with the complex and mesmerising texture of marble. Its a versatile design that would look beautiful in living room and bedroom spaces.
- Style meets function in the combination living-dining room of this Buckhead residence by interior designer Melanie Turner and associate Jill Tompkins. To keep the aesthetic masculine, stylish, but also fresh, they began by selecting a bold Scion fabric for the draperies; its pared down color palette influenced the home’s overall design direction. The dining table is by Amy Howard and the Klismos chairs are by Global Views.
- Farmhouse style is so cozy, perfect for families as it creates a wonderful atmosphere. Here are 27 beautiful farmhouse living room ideas to decorate your home.
- Warm up to our cozy winter bedroom, perfect for those days when you just want to nest. Snuggle into the velvet cushions and dive into a good book with the help of a brass task light on your beside table. Discover endless possibilities for bedroom styling in-store today.
- I love the light colors in this room and the bright light. This is what my personal space would look like. Open and bright with comfortable sitting space.
- This months Laura Loves is the Flores Throw from The White Company. Beautifully paired with the Geo Wallpaper, find out how to create a stylish Scandinavian look for a Bedroom or Living Room you are planning to decorate.
- I think I have had a love for Nautical for several years. I think I just love Navy! It looks great with yellow, red, coral, turquoise, white almost any color. Plus Nautical is so summery, fresh, and plain fabulous. Today I am sharing with you some favorite Nautical finds I have found via the web. …
- Its small but super cozy. I need lots more pillows and blankets on my couch. Plus I love the chunky coffee table. It adds to the cozy ness off the room.:
- Cozy up in this gorgeous great room (we cant get enough of that wood coffee table!) This space is perfect for family movie night, or game night with friends. Uno, anyone? livermore modernliving bayarea winecountry