Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- Install this DIY kitchen backsplash and then tap your way thru more how-tos at vine.co/lowes
- What do you think about this transitional kitchen? Click for tips!
- Make your own DIY Custom Wood Kitchen Utensil Drawer Organizer! Super easy and so cheap. You can do this for less than $10!
- Organize Your Pantry: DIY Lazy Susan Pantry: This would be great for a small kitchen with limited storage space.
- Check out this simple solution for cutting board storage! Supplies from dollar store and perfect for limited space available in a small kitchen!
- I so want this for my kitchen table center piece!
- Need this little nifty tool to install hardware on our kitchen cabinets
- This pastel blue toaster and cream kettle are the perfect way to brighten up your kitchen shelves. And they make great tea and toast too!
- diy kitchen idea ( Oh gee could I please have someone come over and do this for ME??? looks awesome and efficient!
- Jewel toned subway tile. Love this bohemian kitchen