Photo via: diycandy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Customize the look of your next DIY tile project with stain proof Fusion Pro® Grout from The Home Depot. With an array of on-trend color options you can get the perfect look in any room. Click through to learn more about this easy-to-use grout at The Home Depot.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- This is the most beautiful and versatile gray paint color out there. I love it in any room of the house and you can pair it with any other color. Love my Revere Pewter! Find out some great coordination colors! | Details at
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- A little glue is needed in most woodworking projects, but how do you know which one to use? Learn the different varieties of wood glue, and how to choose which you’ll need to complete your next masterpiece!