Photo via: art.ekstrax.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I really like this bench for the girls room , Lou. What do you think? My First Client Reveal :: YummyMummyClub.ca
- Great DIY tutorial for replacing carpet on stairs with wood. I think I could SO do this & make a huge improvement in our staircase.
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co
- DIY Candle Chandelier (I have real candles I could use here, but I think I like her idea better). So pretty and different!!
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- do it yourself wall decor. Im pretty sure I could do similar…
- The maruaders map closet is very cool and I would love to have my very own but I dont think it would match my room. I do think the person that painted this on their closet doors are very talented.
- DIY: This is the most awesome wood staining technique I think I have ever seen! And its one even I can do.
- Make a fabric rug out of any fabric you like…this is amazing! I had no idea you could do this!
- DYI table 2 love the legs and having a place to put your feet up. I think this would work really well an art studio