Photo via: thedufflefamily.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Do you wish your budget matched the price tags at high-end stores? I found out how to get the look I wanted in my entryway without giving up dinners out. Wait until you see this before and after!
- Eclectic Kitchen Renovation- including before and after photos
- Kitchen reveal at the Grandmas House DIY home tour! 15 months of renovation, remodeling a custom country kitchen with a cast iron sink after a full gut.
- LUCY WILLIAMS INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG: BEFORE AND AFTER: MAGNOLIA KITCHEN FACELIFT. Exactly what I need. Love it all!
- These 7 Free Printables is something EVERYONE needs! Seriously, these have made my kitchen look GREAT! Im so glad I found them! This is THE BEST! Im so pinning for reference!
- Say hello to the new face of wall decor! This collection of 70+ Peel and Stick Wallpapers is perfect for updating the look and feel of your home without the hassle of a renovation because install on this stylish product is as easy as can be.
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Before and After. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone and Nuvo Cabinet Paint is a one-day makeover process. www.gianigranite.com:
- Stumped on how transition between your baseboards and door trim? Add a plinth block! This simple architectural detail is easy to install and will totally change the look of your doors. – thehandymansdaughter.com
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…