Photo via: theberry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- Seriously!?!? This is flipping awesome
- DIY sunburst mirror — are you kidding me?! This is so easy and awesome looking!
- This is AWESOME! A source list of more than 20 AFFORDABLE accent chairs by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- This rug is so awesome!
- This is crazy awesome! I want this!!!
- DIY: This is the most awesome wood staining technique I think I have ever seen! And its one even I can do.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Not only is this awesome bar Calacatta Nuvo, but so is the backsplash frame surrounding the dynamic 3D tile. The door, by Trustile Doors, plays perfectly off the cabinetry. Wow-worthy design by Phil Kean Design Group.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- One mans trash is another mans treasure! Learn how to have a good eye for your soon-to-be treasure with these awesome tips! yardsale diy thrifting howdoesshe.com
- Click through to the blog to get some awesome tips on how you can refresh your bathroom WITHOUT renovations or DIY – we did ours in just an afternoon with products from Target, and just WAIT until you see our before pictures! Plus, you can enter an AMAZING giveaway from Quilted Northern – you wont believe how awesome the prize is! MegaSummerRefresh ad http://parentpalace.com/2017/06/megasummerrefresh/