Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a bouquet of painted twigs for an easy way to add color to your home. This is a great kids craft too!
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- … to do immeasurably more…: A great way to organize sunglasses and keys using Command Strips hooks
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- This pastel blue toaster and cream kettle are the perfect way to brighten up your kitchen shelves. And they make great tea and toast too!
- Great way to organize and store hair tools off the bathroom counter surface.
- This is super easy, and a great way to add a rustic feel to any room.
- Any slide for adults in a house is a great idea, but this one contains a water slide. Excellent choice of transportation and you can even get a shower on the way out of bed going down to get breakfast!
- This is such a great way to makeover a headboard, just by using a drop cloth! Find the tutorial at aheartfilledhome.com
- DIY: How to Build a Corner Bookcase – this is a great way to add storage to an odd corner of a room – via Year of Serendipity
- If youre in Canada, a great way to use up your unneeded pennies! (Although its a neat idea in other countries, too!) Might look good with other coins, too.