Photo via: simplydesigning.porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- A simple DIY jewelry wall display is added in this girl bedroom to make the space a little cuter and a lot more functional creatively adding organization.
- Love this !!!!! Wooden Bench on Industrial Casters – 40 Rustic Home Decor Ideas You Can Build Yourself
- Featuring a tilting tabletop and drink caddy, our Adjustable Laptop Table is a functional and compact workstation that adjusts to fit your needs. With a metal pipe frame and distressed surface, this clever table is loaded with industrial style.
- This easy to build Farmhouse Table is the perfect addition to any dining or breakfast room. With its industrial touches and farmhouse style you will love serving meals at this table!
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- DIY Simple Spring Wreath, This wreath is so simple and it only cost a few dollars to make!
- If you’ve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making one yourself! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! – See more at: http://grillo-designs.com/build-a-bench-the-easy-way/sthash.AgJ11atM.dpuf
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Super cute AND functional, this rustic DIY twine dispenser is full of farmhouse charm and takes just minutes to whip up! | www.makingitinthemountains.com