Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- The biggest benefit to buying IKEA isnt to your wallet, its to your creativity. The fact that IKEA stocks so many affordable lines means that you can feel free to hack, adapt and remix the different pieces to suit your needs. Here are the best IKEA hacks to get the look you really want at a price you love.
- 568931365400173158 Wrong color appliance? Hopelessly ugly but working fridge? Pretty it up with EZ Faux Decor: peel and stick faux stainless steel, chalkboard sheets and even granite counter paper and it looks like you really shelled out for upgraded appliances and high end countertops. This is not shelf paper, but it is temporary. Requires precision placement and a heat gun or hairdryer. A Godsend for renters! I can get rid of the 1950 formica for a fraction in my apartment.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- Black and White Bathroom | How to get a black and white bathroom on a budget. All products are from the Home Depot and come together in this modern bathroom design, bringing in wood tones, greenery, black faucets, pattern tile, and marble. Get the look for less with this source guide!
- Do you wish your budget matched the price tags at high-end stores? I found out how to get the look I wanted in my entryway without giving up dinners out. Wait until you see this before and after!
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- LOVE the look of beams but dont have the budget?? FAUX BEAMS are the answer!! 100% the look for a FRACTION of the cost! Well show you how to use & install them…POP OVER NOW to the Heathered Nest!!
- Love these strawberry milkshake hues! This faux marble wallpaper design combines beautiful pastel pink hues with the complex and mesmerising texture of marble. Its a versatile design that would look beautiful in living room and bedroom spaces.
- Create the look of custom built-ins for a fraction of the cost