Photo via: makingitinthemountains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super cute AND functional, this rustic DIY twine dispenser is full of farmhouse charm and takes just minutes to whip up! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- Create this sweet + simple faux succulent bird cage planter in just minutes! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- DIY painted farmhouse table makeover – from brown to beautiful shades of gray. Painted furniture can really change a space. Loving this light and bright farmhouse style dining area using a Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart table to create the perfect driftwood table. bhglivebetter ad
- This Spring wreath is so simple to make, you can whip it up in just 5 Minutes! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- This DIY square planter box took just minutes to make and there are SO many ways put it work!
- Pretty farmhouse dining room shelves, click through to see how easily the room came together. Step by step how to create this look! Pretty farmhouse dining room decor ideas! DIY farmhouse shelves using stain + paint!
- This easy to build Farmhouse Table is the perfect addition to any dining or breakfast room. With its industrial touches and farmhouse style you will love serving meals at this table!
- Looking to create a cool, relaxing environment for backyard entertaining this summer? Try building a vine-covered cedar pergola to shade your wood deck using beams and lattice set on precast, classical-style columns. Then, share your photos here! And dont forget to enter the Real DIY Contest for a chance to win!!! http://www.wrcla.org/contest/:
- Decorate for any occasion without spending all the money and effort. This party garland using cupcake liners from thesouthencouture.com is perfect to make within minutes and for only dollars.
- The Magnolia Home Paint collection from designer Joanna Gaines and KILZ is full of so many classic paint colors, you’ll have a hard time choosing just one! Mix timeless neutral colors like One Horn White and Carter Crème with brighter colors like Vine Ripened Tomato and Olive Grove. Explore the collection of 150 unique shades to create the perfect color palette for your home.
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- Create the perfect modernist bedroom with a wall decal that doubles as a headboard! Super easy to apply. Just peel and stick! For more decorating solutions visit wallsneedlove.com.