Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make a DIY Blanket Ladder! This step-by-step tutorial shows how to build a ladder that can store your blankets neatly and save a ton of space! LoveGrowsWild.com
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- DIY: How To Build Up Or Layer Crown Moulding – this post shows how to space your mouldings and paint the wall between them – the mouldings appear to be wider, and more expensive than they are. The Home Depot
- Great tutorial on how to make any surface look like wood. I might have to try this on our dresser instead of just painting it black!
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- You dont have to spend a fortune when furnishing your home. There are a lot of furniture pieces you can make yourself or by re-purposing used furniture. This will not only save you tons of money, but you also can customize you furniture as much as you like to have a stunning home as youve always imagined.
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- This combo of pebble and mosaic can make any pathway look beautiful. So if you have any empty spaces in your pathway then cover them up with these decorative items.