Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handmade Burlap Baby Swing, Toddler Swing or Kids Swing and Rattle – perfect Christmas holiday gift for a toddler or baby parent, mom, or dad. Etsy – handmade in Australia.
- Friday Farmhouse Finds: Mothers Day Gift Ideas- Farmhouse Gift Guide for Mom by Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- Yippee! Laura Felicity Designs Make Up Bags are now available to order. A perfect Christmas Gift idea for you or your loved ones. Come over to the interiors blog and read more about Pretty Flower, Dotty Bird and Geo, making perfect presents for her. See the different colours and ranges from £12, plus where you can buy from.
- You will forever be my always rustic reclaimed pallet wood sign. Perfect for any marriage or engagement. This would be a perfect gift for wedding, anniversary, valentines day or just because. Made of
- After something a bit different for your walls? This blue watercolor wall mural is perfect for creating a calming atmosphere in bedroom spaces. Looking stylish at the same time!
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- THIS is the primer to use when spray painting furniture. No comparison to any other. Literally no sanding required, and no bumpy sand paper feel after the primer has dried.
- DIY Crafts: How to Make a Stamped Muslin Bag – Perfect for Gift Cards and Party Favors – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- This is such a cute wedding gift for adventurous couples! — Adventure Together Print 4 Personalized Map Mountain Print by AGierDesign —
- This personalised handmade box frame is ideal for a new baby or christening and makes a beautiful keepsake gift. | eBay!
- Say hello to the new face of wall decor! This collection of 70+ Peel and Stick Wallpapers is perfect for updating the look and feel of your home without the hassle of a renovation because install on this stylish product is as easy as can be.
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.