Photo via: thehambyhome.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Window Trim Detail – already got all the molding I need to do a similiar look (on 3 windows and 1 door) for only $5 from Craigslist. Score! | followpics.co
- Love This Three Tiered Stand! – A stylish and convenient way to have fresh herbs, fruits and veggies all in one place!
- Little Love Notes | A few little love notes to the things I loved most this week, including the Love Actually Reunion trailer, unicorn food, Rom-Coms, and coffee cake donuts. || Glitter, Inc.
- Reclaimed Window Coffee table Teal – I love that you can put things on display inside without cluttering the table!
- 50 Beautiful Rustic Home Decor Project Ideas You Can Easily DIY I love all things DIY Home Decor.
- This May (2016) I’m excited to feature Guest Blogger Lucy Curtis, from The Colour Club. I recently connected with Lucy, as I was intrigued by her business, Interiors Colour Psychology! I have learnt how colour plays a huge part in our everyday lives. Surprisingly it’s something we can get wrong when it comes to decorating.
- Little Love Notes | A few little love notes to the things I loved most this week, including my new cotton wreath, jam butter cookies, and floral jewelry plates. || Glitter, Inc.
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- I LOVE choosing paint colors – the fan decks, the paint store, the paint swatches. It can be a fun process but it can also be frustrating as well. I’ll be doing a house tour on the blog this year and I thought that a paint tour would be a fun way to kick… (read more…)
- Cement sink in a white bathroom. Love the mirror and the metal tray attached to it. Possibilities of display!!!
- Cereal boxes into paper/mail tray. I did it with gorilla tape instead, it makes it sturdier and I dont have to worry about the wrapping paper ripping
- I could definitely DIY this marble tray.