Photo via: paththroughthenarrowgate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- DIY Wall Decor with Scrapbook Paper These could also be a guest book for a wedding to make a cute, memorable decor.
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have cute organization in the pirate, westerns, nautical or farm theme classroom!
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- Set Of Four Solar Step Lights: These would be great for the front steps at our new house – or the steps to the back deck :).
- DIY Origami Flower Step-by-Step Tutorial | paper craft how to | lots of these in pretty pastel colors would be wonderful for party decorations | HungryHeart.se
- This would be perfect for a Winter Wedding coffee or hot chocolate bar set up!
- You will forever be my always rustic reclaimed pallet wood sign. Perfect for any marriage or engagement. This would be a perfect gift for wedding, anniversary, valentines day or just because. Made of
- DIY lemonade station – Make your own lemonade bar. Great for a summer celebration; kids birthday, baby shower, book club. Blueberry mint, key limeade, raspberry lemonade
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- backyard ideas for kids – Google Search…this would also be a great idea for family parties