Photo via: paththroughthenarrowgate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nautical Mason Jars- Distressed Mason Jars-Nautical Baby Shower-Nautical Home Decor- White and Navy Blue Stripes Mason Jars-Nautical Wedding Decor DISTRESSED MASON JARS Handmade Nautical mason jars, beautiful home decor, wedding centerpieces, baby shower decorations. This set is beautiful addition to any nautical theme event, especially weddings, Wedding rehearsal dinners, baby shower or simply beautiful decor in your home. Mason jars are all hand painted, distressed, tied with twine aroun…
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- DIY Wall Decor with Scrapbook Paper These could also be a guest book for a wedding to make a cute, memorable decor.
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have cute organization in the pirate, westerns, nautical or farm theme classroom!
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- Set Of Four Solar Step Lights: These would be great for the front steps at our new house – or the steps to the back deck :).
- DIY Origami Flower Step-by-Step Tutorial | paper craft how to | lots of these in pretty pastel colors would be wonderful for party decorations | HungryHeart.se
- You will forever be my always rustic reclaimed pallet wood sign. Perfect for any marriage or engagement. This would be a perfect gift for wedding, anniversary, valentines day or just because. Made of
- This would be perfect for a Winter Wedding coffee or hot chocolate bar set up!
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- DIY lemonade station – Make your own lemonade bar. Great for a summer celebration; kids birthday, baby shower, book club. Blueberry mint, key limeade, raspberry lemonade
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics