Photo via: diys.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- DIY candlesticks using empty bottles, water, herbs, and white taper candles. So pretty for outdoor entertaining!
- Looking for a fun and easy craft to make? Try one of these 16 best and easy diy bracelet crafts. Most require only a few products, beads, wire, safety pins, ect. They are perfect to pass the time, sell, or give as gifts.
- Top 10 Handmade Gifts using photos – These gifts ideas are perfect for Christmas gifts, birthday presents, Mothers Day Gifts and Anniversary Gifts… These handmade gift ideas are super easy to make, adorable, and affordable… MUST RE-PIN!
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5835721_flatten-wine-bottles.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- If you dont have an outdoor space, satiate your gardening impulse with INDOOR GARDENING! These indoor garden ideas will inspire you for this!
- Using rope to tie grommet drapes to the rod creates a lengthened drape when they;re too short. I may do this with the outdoor drapes I bought that are too short for my back patio.
- Are you in love with the show Fixer Upper? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now you can! Follow these easy instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40 with this DIY
- Our DIY Coffin Shelves – Imgur These are not as easy to build as one may think… its an art for sure..
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- Fabulous DIY Scented Mason Jar Oil Candles These oil candles are just brilliant! Not only do they create a lovely ambiance for your Christmas or romantic dinner, but they look fantastic, last longer than regular candles, are homemade, and will make your home smell absolutely delicious.