Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- Making a ton of these!! This 5 minute hack will make your porch look amazing!
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Over on the lifestyle blog its all about sleep. Guest blogger Rachel McGuinness from Wake Up With Zest, talks to us about the importance of sleep. And how to make sure you dont have lack of it, with her top tips and helpful advice.
- Theres no need to buy expensive candles when you can simply make your own with real slices of Florida Oranges! Follow these easy steps and youll soon have a citronella candle for your home thats even fresher than a store-bought one, for almost zero cost!
- Cheap seats This adorable barstool cover turns a plain, inexpensive chair into a custom piece of furniture that picks up prints and colors from throughout the room. Sew everyday covers, and make others for Christmas, Easter, and other holidays. You can change the look of the room by just swapping out covers!
- We took the guessing out of home decorating. Get inspired by these eclectic bohemian home styles, and then shop the look! These one-of-a-kind pieces add worldly style to any space, whether you’re in your first apartment or your dream home. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- Warm up to our cozy winter bedroom, perfect for those days when you just want to nest. Snuggle into the velvet cushions and dive into a good book with the help of a brass task light on your beside table. Discover endless possibilities for bedroom styling in-store today.
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick
- 33 Ways Spray Paint Can Make Your Home And Furnishings Look More Expensive