Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- Stacked stone fireplace surround with wood mantle | Andreas Innovative Interiors – Andreas Blog – Warm up by the Fire
- Fireplace makeover: building a new mantel
- Hi friends! It’s that time again!! My mantel is all decked out for spring in farmhouse, fresh florals. All of the Christmas and winter decor has been (finally) put up in the attic. I always have a few stragglers that I miss the first time I put it all up. (Don’t miss the giveaway at the …
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- Amazing idea!!!! Take a canvas, and cover it with stickers/decals (or cut your own) and spray paint the canvas. Remove all the stickers, and hang lights behind it for super cool decoration.
- I love the tile, the clear surround and the gold
- If you have brick around a fireplace or one of your walls is brick and you are looking for a way to update the look. Here are a few different styles… View the slideshow below to read more:
- Bench tops are Caesarstone Organic White and Raven kitchendesign caesarstone pendantlights
- The general idea of accessorizing a mantel is good to follow – this mantel is a little too busy. Good to be simple.
- Pink Travertine and Rusty Velvet in a Coolly Minimalist Cape Town Boutique | new store | south africa store | retail store | newest retail stores | interior design | sleek interior design | stores | contemporary stores | modern armchair | orange armchair | marble furniture | marble table | marble interior
- Okay, so these are very cool. Theyd look great on high walls. Hexagon wall tiles from Form Us With Love.