Photo via: southgateresidential.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- IHeart Organizing: Secret Stairs: No Longer a Secret!
- Whenever I start a project it always seems to snowball….. since I have been remodeling our front room now my entry way needs a face lift too! Does anyone else have this problem too?!? Playing along with: moveitupmonday makingmondaysmore mycottageinstincts myneutralmondays modernfarmhousemonday decormakeovermonday
- The last time I shared Henry’s tiny little room, it included Henry’s crib converted to a toddler bed. But crib took up way too much space and was cumbersome in such a tiny space. So, I got to thinking that a little platform bed would be just the ticket. It would be a lower profile …
- Love the area below the shelves with the peg board! Also like the idea of painting the pegboard to give a burst of color to the room.
- how to make a secret door a room or closet I really really really really really really want one of these.
- Adorable Craft Room Reveal. Super cute details like a chevron wall and button wall art! Love the antique buffet!
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk
- Small Laundry Room Reveal from NewtonCustomInteriors.com A reveal of our tiny laundry room, and how we renovated it to make it more functional and pretty!
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…