Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is a good idea for the individuals who are planning to set a stall in any park or any other recreational place, it is not difficult to create and it is perfect according to the demand of a bar plan with the fixed place to hang the glass.
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30…
- Diy, HomeDécor, Metal, Recycled My father in law has a scrap metal pile out in the woods and he has many, many license plates saved. He let me use some of them for this project. I suspect you could probably get some old license plates off Ebay or from a flea market. This project
- Salt is not only for culinary uses. There are myriads for uses for salt around the home and this use might surprise you! Along the culinary uses, salt has a multitude of other uses in the household. It can be used from seasoning the food to clearing the snow during winter. Also, when consumed it …