Photo via: ikea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The easiest DIY hack to glam your $14.99 Ikea Hyllis Shelf Unit into marble and gold shelves.
- Keep your shoes on point with adjustable shelving like Organized Living freedomRail. Move the shelves as the seasons change to accommodate different shoes like riding boots and flats and always be one step ahead. Visit Organized Living today for more helpful tips.
- Open Shelves Create Perfect Bathroom Storage. Love the folded towels and tp basket! BrightIdeas LetsDoThis ad
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Our gross deck was cleaned and updated with paint. Youll find all the details, including the products used, at diy beautify!
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- To Do in Bathrooms: Hang sideways baskets on open wall space to create more storage areas. Like the idea of organizing towels by size.
- This is how I organize my pantry. See how I store my bags of chips so that they are easily accessible and off my pantry shelves. Love it!
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Ikea Hack: Vittsjö Shelving Unit. All you need is gold paint. home diy http://www.ivillage.com/ikea-hack-how-transform-and-repurpose-your-ikea-furniture/7-a-525310
- Hang Towel Bars on Back of Door : great way to hang towels in a bath or extra blankets in a bedroom… saves space too!
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.