Photo via: skreytumhus.is
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- DIY Farm table Coffee and side tables! Took cheap pine colored tables and made them cute farm-style tables!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Took my boring sewing space and made it bright and fun, thanks to @worldmarket! Loving all the fun details to showcase my space. SpruceUpYourSpace ad WorldMarketTribe
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- AHA! This is the one! The way to arrange the newly built in fridge and cupboards that go flush to the corner. Only flip it to have the fridge on the right and we are set. Yay! The Shabby Nest: 31 Days of All Things Home: My New House Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration~
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Turn a 2×4 into a large ruler for the wall, and record the height of your kids as they grow. You can take it when you you move to a new house…
- Loving this DIY Square Coffee Table! Looks easy!! But want to make it into an ottoman for the boys
- Love this Entryway decor! My entry is too narrow for a chest or table – – but this would work PERFECTLY!