Photo via: caseashells.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Mermaid Party – Pink Peppermint Design
- Im a Mermaid Throw Pillow by SkyKehaunani – $20.00
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- Senegalese Storage Baskets- I didnt realize that these had a name. Theyd look great in the living room.
- Light bulb lamp with decorative fabric cable – create a Monkeys Fist Knot to pimp up the look.