Photo via: theurbanwoman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Rustic Chic Living Room Ideas
- Reading nook in a living room//
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- Simple DIY to make the most out of your living room space! Create a behind-the-couch table!
- Open a doorway from a kitchen to the living room. Add an eating bar & stools. You might need a supporting beam depending on the size & location of the wall opening.
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall. Using pallets makes this home makeover so inexpensive and easy to DIY!
- Asian living room looks stunning due to the use of natural elements like bamboo, earthenware, rice paper. 20 Unique Asian Living Room Ideas
- DIY console table for behind the sofa. Have to remember to do this if our living room needs it! Dont need end tables this way.
- Contemporary and contrasted living room: The Kara Mann Collection for Baker | Milling Road
- This is as big as my living room, dining area, kitchen AND the deck.