Photo via: infarrantlycreative.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- Looking to create a cool, relaxing environment for backyard entertaining this summer? Try building a vine-covered cedar pergola to shade your wood deck using beams and lattice set on precast, classical-style columns. Then, share your photos here! And dont forget to enter the Real DIY Contest for a chance to win!!! http://www.wrcla.org/contest/:
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- Art.com – Orange Drum Set Framed Print
- Pretty cool lighting made out of an actual drum set for the restaurant JJs Red Hats in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. Made by the owners childhood friend and craftsman Matt Ludwig.
- Cute DIY Lamp Shade Ideas | Decozilla
- DIY Woven Ribbon Lamp Shade
- A Colorful, Layered Home Focused on Fun and Family | Design*Sponge – im seeing these hanging shelf planters everywhere. must be easy to DIY…
- DIY Wood family scrabble tile wall art – so cute!!
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- DIY Wired photo rack. Gallery Wall Ideas and Inspiration for PIcture Frame Displays. Family picture frame ideas and ornament for displaying your home portraits.
- Cute DIY Wall Art Ideas Youll Love – Creative Room Decor on A Budget for Bedroom, Bath and Family. Teens, Dorms, Kids on a Budget