Photo via: tidbitsandtwine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- This purchase is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD This means your purchase can be enjoyed instantly in the form of a digital file. You control how it is printed // You choose what size I N C L U D E D F I L E S — Instructions — PDF (this is entirely editable so you can choose how large (or small) you want to take your print — Surprise complimentary PDF – a little thank you from us 🙂 — Honeymoon Hotel Thank You coupon code (with a rather generous discount code off your next purchase) Once your purc…
- DIY Smart And Small Bathroom Storage-Well this is another good idea for my small bathroom. Trying to decide. On a budget too. Going to show my husband this and some other ideas.
- Removing drywall and putting in a handy storage shelf. Another good idea if space is sort of tight and you want to display things instead of using a curio cabinet. You could add a door/doors if you wanted the items protected.
- Here is a good idea for the individuals who are planning to set a stall in any park or any other recreational place, it is not difficult to create and it is perfect according to the demand of a bar plan with the fixed place to hang the glass.
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea to upcycle thrift store finds for a farmhouse style bathroom.
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- Stumped on how transition between your baseboards and door trim? Add a plinth block! This simple architectural detail is easy to install and will totally change the look of your doors. – thehandymansdaughter.com